ISO 14064-1:2018 Certification
We certify with IAB USA accredited standard in accordance with ISO 14064-1:2018 standard.
Independent validation and verification of greenhouse gas inventories and emission reduction projects
ISO 14064 certification, which is part of a series of initiatives undertaken in the field of GHG emissions, allows companies to operate, voluntarily and concretely, in the area of greenhouse gas reduction.
The main benefits of this service are:
- to demonstrate a responsible approach to the environment;
- to improve the management of GHGs and combat climate change;
- to prepare for the legislation of tomorrow;
- to identify areas for improvement.
The ISO 14064-1 standard determines the requirements for organisations and businesses that voluntarily quantify and report the emissions associated with their activities. With respect to the design, development and reporting of GHG inventories, the standard determines its boundaries, identifies specific actions or activities aimed at improving their management, and establishes the criteria for their removal.
GHG reduction projects
The independent validation and verification of voluntary emission reduction programs, in compliance with the principles and requirements of the ISO 14064-2 standard, focuses on the quantification, monitoring and reporting of projects relating to emissions GHG and/or their removal.
- document review of the material relating to the organisation’s activities and GHG emissions;
- on-site verification and reporting of GHGs;
- verification/validation report;
- periodic checks to monitor GHG reductions over time (for ISO 14064-2).